Monday, September 10, 2007

PRC and MDC

I woke up at 6:30am because my college friends and I are going to the PRC to try our luck to get a request for the certification that we passed the NLE. Around 8:20am, I arrived at McDonald's Pedro Gil and waited there till before 9. When we reached the PRC, there's already the long queue, but on the contrary it is moving fast. Around 10, we are already in. I asked my friend where could I get my oath form notarized, since I didn't know that it is a requirement to do so. We went to the second floor and got it notarized and after that went back to the ground floor. We tried at least 3 windows and asked if we could get that precious "yellow form," which is used to request for a certification for the board ratings and passing the exams. My other friend got his request last week. But unfortunately, all the people in the windows said that they are not yet giving forms for those who passed this June 2007 and said that we could request after the Oath taking ceremony. My question is that how could we get a job if they are delaying our requirements??? With no luck we left the PRC and I decided to go to school to get my revised TOR and alumni card. My friends went to the Infant Jesus Hospital because they are going to try to apply there for work. I reached the school around 11:30am and went directly to MIS since that's the place where I submitted my "wrong" TOR, but directed me to get it from the registrar. So I got it from there and checked with them if they already changed the errors permanently since I submitted another request of TOR for the BON of California, worrying that they may send the wrong TOR to them. Mam Lisa confirmed that it was already changed and that there's nothing to worry about. After confirming it, I went to the student's affairs office to get my alumni card. I can't believe it that it is free (or I believe that the money they used to made the cards are the money we paid every semester). After doing my itineraries for the day, I thinked to go to Makati to have my haircut but thinking twice, I decided to go home instead.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 day's ahead