Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sister's Online

Just stayed home the whole day after the mass, watch TV, surf the internet and play some PC games... My mom and I was supposed to go to the grocery but out of my laziness, I didn't accompany her. Lucky for me that I didn't go with her because my sister called and said that she was online and that I should go online too. So I quit the game that I was playing and logged on to my YM. She said she is okay there and landed safe and sound, she didn't have the chance to talk to us all because when she was in the plane, she didn't have the chance to get enough sleep. She already strolled in the malls and Ikea to buy some stuffs for the house. My father, mother and my brother have the chance to talk to her online, unfortunately she doesn't have a webcam there, but she could see us through our webcam. When the conversation is over, and said our goodbyes, I already decided to sleep... zZzz..

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 day's ahead