Thursday, August 23, 2007

NLE 2007 results hopefully

At last, next week is the last week of August and hopefully the results will be out. It's been two months and still the days are still counting on when the results will be. When I'm online the other day, I had the chance to chat with my college friend and told me that their review center had texted them and told them that the results will be out this coming August 27 which falls on a Monday and fortunately this day is declared a non-working holiday due to the commemoration of the National Heroes Day. I wonder if revealing of the results will push through since it is a holiday. Oh well the long wait will hopefully end sooner. Will the newspapers will be the first to reveal it or the internet? All I know is that newspapers will be the first one to know because it's in the law that board passers name should be release to the public, but when I had a chance to talk to my highschool friend, who took up the NLE too said that, when the results of the MD's exam was already posted on the internet prior to the newspapers.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 day's ahead