Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Ratings, PNA, Oathtaking tickets and NBI

I woke up around 6:30 am because me and my college friend that I was with yesterday will be going to the PRC to get our ratings and try to register even though the PRC had already posted the schedule according to the surname. 8am I left the house since we will meet at SM Manila at 9am. When I reached the said mall, it was still closed and because the Jollibee had there breakfast meals, it is already open. I decided to wait my friend there. I was expecting that she was with her boyfriend, but upon seeing her she is with her friend. We rode a cab going to the PRC because nobody knows how to get there riding a jeepney. When we reached EspaƱa, we already noticed the long queue going to the PRC gates. We are lucky that we didn't got bored while waiting for the line to move because there are two dogs together with their owner who entertains the people passing by the sidewalk.

At last we reached the entrance and the guard gave me a verification slip to be filled up. We don't have any idea on where to start and where to go. The annoucements outside are telling us to go to the 5th floor where we could get our verified ratings but when we reached the said floor, there were people who are having their exams and the man sitting outside said that the ratings could be found at the ground floor. So we just followed what the man told us and started to follow other people who have the same intentions as ours. I filled up the form submitted it together with my application stub and waited for my name to be called. My friend and her friend couldn't claim their ratings since their surnames are not scheduled today.

After hearing my name and got my ratings, I went to the 3rd floor to get the tickets for the oath taking, but I decided to apply for a membership at the PNA booth, filled up their form and paid P300 for the membership till December. I went down to the other building to get an oath form to be filled up and to have it stamped with metered documentary stamp, it costed me P42 even though the stamp is only P15. My friend and her friend decided to have lunch outside and left. The lunch break came and the "selling" of the tickets was halted. Waited for almost an hour and a half, I decided to get on the queue for the tickets and when I got the ticket it says "Complementary NOT FOR SALE," but the ticket cost us P400 each and P300 for each guest. I wonder where will the money go. By the way, they don't issue a receipt for every ticket paid.

I haven't taken my lunch that time, and it was already 2pm. I texted my friend if they are still within the vicinity so that I could follow. I followed them at McDonald's and ordered the BigMac meal since it's price was already lowered. They waited for me to finish my meal because I will go with them to Quiapo.

I have another plan for the afternoon and that is to meet my other college friend at NBI so that we could have our fingerprints taken for the NCLEX requirement. They arrived around 3pm and go to the process. After doing all the necessary stuffs, I planned to go to school to get my improved TOR but it was already 4pm and the office hours are already over. So I decided to go home because I am already tired and exhausted.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 day's ahead