Sunday, August 26, 2007

And the long wait is over...

Since my sister is about to leave soon for Dubai, my family(excluding my father) and I decided to go to Makati to stroll and to let my sister buy some stuffs needed for her departure. Around 5pm, when we are about to go home, my father texted my mother that the results are already available on the internet. When I arrived home, I jumped in our computer and checked it out. I first visited the PRC's website, but there's no luck yet and searched it on yahoo and landed on a blogsite that had a chatroom and the chatters are talking about the results and as I continue reading their messages, someone asked to where she could see the results and the other one answered, "inquirer.net!" And so I rushed to type the URL and boom wala, the names are written through a PDF fomat, lucky for me because I have an Acrobat reader and after I downloaded it, I was hesitant at first and already feeling the pressure as my mom went upstairs and checked it too. As I scroll down the names and checking for my name, the lub dub sounds beats faster and faster. I thought I never made it because I already passed out all the surnames with the same as mine, but when I reached the end of the page, I was the last. And right then on my mother and I jumped and shout aloud... My mother was very happy and crying out of joy. I was so overwhelmed and look for my classmate's and friend's names who passed and called and texted them right away... other's don't believe me, while other's are hesitant unless they could see it by themselves. They asked me for the site and proudly gave it. Calls and texts flooded my cellphone because others can't access it anymore and just asked me to see if their friend's name is listed since I had saved it to my pc. Our school's standing was 95% for the first examinees and 50% for the retakers, overall its 93%. My parent's started to text our relatives here in the Philippines and overseas. Greetings and praises showered like a heavy rain and I never felt this good since I was born... hehe Congratulations to everyone who made it!!! Cheers to the new RNs ^_^

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 day's ahead