Monday, September 3, 2007

TOR and MOA

Last night before I went to sleep I had the chance to talk to my college friend and we talked about our NCLEX plans, fortunately she meets mine and vice versa, so we arranged our plans and agreed that we could submit our forms for the TOR to our school today. We met around 10am and submitted the forms needed to be filed by our school and I already returned my wrong TOR for the school to change and replace it. Lunch time came and we decided to have our lunch at MOA in Pupungs. I haven't tried eating there though during our college days, we often stroll at MOA after school hours or during break time. I ordered grilled pork with an unusual I think its butter or cheese sauce. The cost of the food is same in Chiggy's, where we usually eat a lot. After having our lunch, we bought some stuffs for the requirements for the registration in the PRC. My friend had her TOR and birth certificate photocopied ,including our diplomas. She had her photograph taken for the photos required in the PRC. The remaining hours, we spend it at the Powerbooks since its our hobby to read some books whenever we are at a mall with a Powerbooks branch. Around 4pm, we decided to go home...

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 day's ahead