Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ikea invades the Philippines!

OMG! I can't believe it that Ikea products are available now in our country. The first time I heard of the place Ikea, I have no idea what it was and was curious about it since it sounds unique. I heard of it 7 years ago when me and my family visited our relatives in Canada and of course I had the chance to visit the place in Richmond.

Me being a fan of interior design and stuffs, I was so amazed with the place and the products that they feature and offer. It was like I was in wonderland from the factory entrance until you reach the end and the pieces of stuff was so fancy and posh for me because all of the stuffs are not found in the Philippines. Some stuffs may be bought as a give for all season, may it be for weddings, birthdays, Christmas or even for Valentines. I bought some stuffs, of course, like the silver candle lamp, 100 pcs. tealight candles, an Espressivo (table lamp), Doldis (a wooden wall clock), a magazine rack, a 4-piece frameless picture frame, a 4x6 postcards and a wall mounted CD holder. Who could resist not to buy?

Their designs are so out-of-the-world and very consumer friendly. They also showcases some ideas that you could make in your own homes. They just don't offer products but also services for their products like building it right in your homes, interior designs that you could consult from them. They are also committed and dedicated to their consumers because when they found out some reports about their products they usually research on the possible problems and correct them by product call backs and exchange or their consumers may have their money back. I was also fascinated by their product catalogue either by the hard copy or their website catalogue that you could download and print. When I logged on to their website I was shocked to see that they are already internationally known. I was surfing to see if Ikea is available locally in the Philippines but sad to say it wasn't yet, but hopefully soon. Lucky for me to browse Our Amazing Planet and finding out that there are already importers of Ikea! (",)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
Copyright 2009 day's ahead