Monday, August 20, 2007

Call Centers

I'm considering myself in working at a call center, but I'm having trouble thinking if I should pursue it or not since the results of the NLE are not yet out. It would be a great opportunity for me to practice my English skills, to have more friends and of course frankly of what the call centers could offer financially. It's a big help for my family since my sister is about to leave for Dubai to work and my brother is already in college and I have to help to support my family. My other friends offer me to work in some pharmaceutical company to work to be a medical representative, but I think the work is very tiring since you have to go to one place and another offering medicines and stuffs to doctors and hospitals, but the fallback is that, it has great benefits like having a car, a new cellphone and allowance and of course you could work on a morning shift basis. My other classmate in college recommended me to try to be a nursing research assistant, but my question is where could I find one? After all I have been searching job vacancies on job search tools but almost all the hiring companies are call centers with a few on outsourcing business (sadly I tried this one but didn't respond).

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 day's ahead