Thursday, August 30, 2007

All day out

Wake up at 7:45am and rushed to take my breakfast and bath. My college friend already texted and already ready to go. We went to our school to get our transcript for employment and to visit our other classmates there. We decided to visit our classmate, who arrived from Palawan for vacation. Around 1pm, my college friend and I decided to leave because we have other committments for the afternoon. I went to Makati because my highschool friend scheduled us for a haircut, but on the last minute we declined and decided to postponed it. We just stroll He proposed that we watch "Hairspray" instead but finally decided to eat at Kitchen. I ordered "on barbie's cue" and "grandslam." My friend ordered "wash a shore" and "grandslam." At 5:30pm, I already decided to go home because my friend has a class to attend from 6pm to 9pm, but before I went home I dropped by Bioresearch to buy a fish for my newly setup aquarium.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 day's ahead