Friday, August 24, 2007

Sleepless Nights

Since I went home from Baguio, I never really had a goodnight sleep because its either I sleep late or I could sleep but I could be awake right away. I don't know if it is because of the results of the NLE or maybe something else. I knew that I am not alone having a difficulty in sleeping since I text everyone in my phone and greet them and to find out if they are still up. Yes and I was right my college friend 1 couldn't sleep till 11am, and she just kills time watching DVD series, she said that nowadays she already improved because she could sleep around 7am. My college friend 2, sleeps around 3am, just playing PC games. College friend 3, sleeps at 3am also just playing PS2 games. Others, I dunno, they just text me late at night or they are online chatting with me too...

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 day's ahead