Monday, August 27, 2007

Published in the local newspapers...

It's a great morning to rise and shine. This is the day that our names will be published in our local broadsheet newspapers. And yes I had a goodnight sleep after many days of sleepless nights and woke up around 7am. As I went downstairs to eat my breakfast, my mother arrived and already bought the newspaper and I was so excited to see my name, after all you could just see your name either you are the newsmaker, or the newsbreaker. So there it was the names of the successful examinees of Nurse's Licensure Exam held last June 10 and 11, 2007 printed in 24 pages of the G section of the Manila Bulletin. I decided to highlight in green all the names of my fellow batchmates using the graduation invitation and highlighted in orange all the names of other people that I know. I highlighted mine in yellow.

My family decided to have a little celebration including our relatives in my grandmother's house. At first it was just a "despedida" for my sister, but of course having the good news for me, it became a double celebration. It was kindda sad because our other cousins didn't come because they have to attend stuffs for their school activities.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 day's ahead